Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 16, 2008

    Today at the press conference Faizal explains himself. He did it because he thought it was something fun to do. It was inspired by a "Smallville" moment where Clark Kent gets the Superman "S" on his chest. He didn't think it would become such a big deal. Since it has, he is truly sorry.

    Fair enough.

    Then we have some reporter asking (in Malay.)

    "Were you on drugs or alcohol?"

    Now if you think about that for a second, you will realise what a dumbfcuk question that is. What do you expect the guy to say?

    "Oh yes. I just snorted some cocaine before I got on stage."

    I had no idea it was so easy to amuse these reporters.

    3 comments:

    myra said...

    ...if i go to heaven,Faizal Tahir will rock me to sleep ...shirtless and all.....and please allow me to add pure sea salt to the open wound...protest is the sweetest revenge!!!!!

    wani said...

    A typical scenario in Malaysia. It sold the papers.

    lyana said...

    i'm totally speechless, these things STILL happen meh? It's A PERFORMANCE. It's supposed to attract attention.

    I'm overseas, so I've just been reading on this (haven't seen the performance and what not), but I was hoping that Msia would have become more 'matured' in deciphering freedom of expression.