Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 26, 2008

    I actually feel sick last week on Wednesday. I rarely fall sick (which is actually a lie!) and I've not been to a doctor in years. But I feel ill from "that flu/cough/fever bug that has been going around". That seems to be the default response from a person when you tell them you are sick these days. Then they will tell me who else in their office is sick. Let's all then get together and party?

    Anyway, I am feeling better now but let me tell you the impressive output I've had while I was sick. I am not talking about creative works (although I can argue that point to be true), I am talking about phlegm.


    This is the first one out and the first sign of recovery. This little klump of phelgm brought a little joy to my otherwise dull day.

    I apologise for the next picture due to its poor picture quality. I was driving and I coughed. And with the cough, I felt this huge gunk follow through. At that point, I had two options: Either do the China-Ah-Beng thing by rolling the window down and spit OR swallow it. Spitting was not really an option for me for one reason. I am not a good spitter. It might backfire on me and I will get the spit on my car, or worse, a failed spit with phelgm running down my mouth, chin and neck.

    Unfortunately, I went for hidden option three, which is to open my mouth to have a look in the rear view mirror. And when I did that, out it came and it landed on my mouth. Exhibit B:


    Check that that impressive texture and volume! I now look forward to my mornings!

    3 comments:

    dJ phuturecybersonique said...

    you oughtta try putting it together with that gum clump of yours. y'know, the phlegm that binds the gum. more reason for people to touch it. *grin*

    ayn5566 said...

    audi...you are sooo totally out of this world!!!.Since the phlegmy thing is already green in envy.....i think u need antibiotic.What will he think of next......?

    Eina said...

    eeuuuwwww...lol