Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 13, 2008


    Paul:
    Michael, We're not going to fight about this OK?

    Michael:
    Paul, I think I told ya. I'm a lover not a fighter.

    Paul:
    Ahhh....I've heard it all before Michael. She told me that I was her forever lover you konw, don't you remember?

    Michael:
    Well, after lovin' me she said she couldn't love another.

    Paul:
    Is that what she said?

    Michael:
    Yes and she said, "You keep dreamin..."

    All that my heart, ladies and gentlemen. And that's probably the only time we will see the word "doggone" used in the lyrics of a song without the listener bursting out in laughter.

    Ahhhh....if only Michael Jackson were black again. The good old days.

    3 comments:

    azyze gomez said...

    *Shakes head*

    Agree!
    Bring back our Black Jack(son)!

    Hi-hii!! (Let's crotch-dance!)

    QUIK! said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    QUIK! said...

    Shamone!