Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 14, 2008


    True story. But I am not sure if I am even allowed to post this picture here.

    Anyway, my love to Omar and Ning! Congratulations!

    Perhaps not many people know this but Ning and I are good friends. Never mind about the singing thing and all that show business nonsense. Just as a human being, she is one of the nicest and fun people to have around. If there is one person that you'd want to have around on a down day, it is Ning. She will take you back to the day where you'd be running around naked as a child in the backyard without a care in the world. Of course, most of you out there won't get to see "that Ning" since you're probably not worthy. So she is one person I really want to see happy in life because she deserves it. The only thing that would probably suck a little is that she probably won't have time to go eat crab with me now. Even if we go, Omar will come along and he will hog all the claws of the crab. But I still love them anyway.

    No comments: