Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 16, 2008

    I feel like I am living a Mac advertisement. Anything negative you have heard about Windows Vista has happened to me. It's almost comical. OK. Not really. It is devastating.

    So now, I live the next part of the Mac ad. I downgrade to Windows XP.

    The moral of the story here is that Windows Vista is the work of the devil. Do not buy it. If you buy a PC with Vista pre-installed, ask for Windows XP instead. Otherwise, do NOT buy from this vendor.

    I have much more hate for Vista than what I am able to write here simply because I am too beaten and tired.

    I never thought I'd actually yearn for Windows XP. But it doesn't take away the fact that I hate Microsoft and wish I could burn their office down. I will never pay for a Microsoft product again.

    The "Wow" starts now.

    Yes. But it's more like "Wow! I can't believe that I just paid for this piece of crap!"

    No comments: