Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 09, 2008

    I am sure I am not the only one.

    As a child, like most children, I played and laughed a lot. When I'd laugh a lot at night, and make a lot of laughing noises, my mother would tell me to stop laughing and be quiet. Otherwise, I'd get nightmares when I sleep. I don't remember but I guess I'd try to stop. I am not a fan of nightmares.

    Now I wonder if that's true or is it just something grown-ups say to shut their kids up. As an adult, I can laugh all night long and I don't think I'd get nightmares. Perhaps the rule only applies to children.

    So if you are a child reading this, laugh all you want, little person. Laugh as loud as you want at any time. Your mom is only messing with you.

    And as for the other thing, no! It's completely natural and your palms will not get hairy.

    No comments: