Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 13, 2008

    Last night (more like early this morning), I visited the location for Faizal Tahir's music video shoot for "Sampai Syurga." It was at the swanky Shah Alam Aquatic Centre (complete with pool moss and all.)

    From what I can tell, the music video is going to be great! I was very impressed with the whole underwater thing. But the highlight of the whole evening for me was when Faizal almost drowned. Unfortunately, I arrived just after he was rescued and did not get to witness the whole thing.

    Faizal: Dude. I almost drowned. My life flashed before my eyes. My biggest fear is to suffocate to death.
    Me: Dude. It's going to be OK. You won't die today. You haven't offended the mufti of the other 12 states yet.

    Faizal was rather shaken by the whole event. He needed a lot of moments but the turning point was when I offered him the skin off of my Ayam Goreng McD. That always seem to work. And Izham wasn't too comfortable when I said, "Wouldn't it be ironic if he drowned during the video shoot to the song titled "Sampai Syurga"?"

    "I almost drowned. But I can see your house from here."


    Faizal: Dude. I almost drowned. My life flashed before my eyes. My biggest fear is to suffocate to death.
    Me: Dude. It's going to be OK. You won't die today. I don't see any Siti fans around the set.

    "Hey! Look at me. My hair is like, all floaty and stuff. I can be the Pantene man!"


    This girl with very huge lung capacity is in the video. (I mean, she can really hold her breath!)

    Anyway, I thought the crew were very good. It's always very flattering to the point it's weird when I see people work around something I did in my small room on my computer. And I am very grateful to have Izham and the label, Monkey Bone give support to Faizal and the music.

    Faizal: Dude. I almost drowned. My life flashed before my eyes. My biggest fear is to suffocate to death.
    Me: Dude. It's going to be OK. You won't die today. I am sure Izham will make sure of that seeing that you have a three-album deal with him.
    Izham: That's not true. It's a seven-album deal.

    The video comes out mid-June.

    3 comments:

    Bong said...

    Wow audi.. this is fast.. was glad to meet u last night.. Errr.. morning i mean.. wouldnt know what will happen to him if all his close friends werent there.. and yeah.. he seems happy with your Mac d Ayam Goreng skin.. The really big one i mean.. huhu..

    linkeen said...

    hi there...1st time reading yr blog...luckily nothing happen to Faizal...love him like crazy...hehehe...btw...really love yr statement "Dude. It's going to be OK. You won't die today. You haven't offended the mufti of the other 12 states yet." Very sesuatuhh...LOL..

    lila said...

    You are so funny...even in times of panic...poor Faizal...no one paying attention to him...cool dude!!!