Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 09, 2008

    This is going to come off sounding so politically incorrect and me stereotyping and generalising. So I hope this comment does not offend too much but I really need to get this message across.

    To Arab men who visit and live in Malaysia:

    STOP HITTING ON OUR WOMEN.
    YOU'RE NOT AS GOODLOOKING AS YOU THINK.

    (That's our job as Malaysian men to hit on them. So don't you do it!)

    To those who are offended by this public service message, call your mother.

    2 comments:

    lyana said...

    ROFLMAO!!!!!!

    It helps if the Malaysian population actually consists of SANE, ELIGIBLE, and STRAIGHT men.

    *wink*

    Iron Butterfly said...

    HEAR! HEAR! You are damn right. I was at this World Halal Forum and it was REALLY REALLY annoying that they think they can ayat us MALAYSIAN chicas.