Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 01, 2008

    I just got back from a weekend in China. And speaking of China...

    Suki dropped by the studio the other day. She is one in a million and recently released her album. She was nice enough to leave a little piece of herself in the studio. Truth be told, she has been the most thoughtful one so far amongst those who have contribute to my gumpile.

    Me: Why are making faces?
    Suki: I am chewing fast because I want to suck out all the sugar before I put the gum on your pile. Otherwise ants will come.

    Now that kind of foresight impresses me.

    So, step 1: Chew the sugar out of the gum.


    Step 2: Shape the gum.

    Step 3: Place the gum on the gumpile. And by all means, feel free to touch, lick, and taste what's already there.


    Step 4: Enjoy the view.

    This is where you go..."Ewwww"

    What a sport this girl is!

    Suki's album "Finally / Akhirnya". Out in stores now.

    No comments: