Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 25, 2008

    I would like to acknowledge one of the most amazing things in my life which I realised I cannot do without. It's probably something we all take for granted. I cannot imagine my life without it. I am talking about the reverse sensor in my car. Every beep it makes to warn me of potential damage is music to my ears; how it starts with a beep. Then another one. And another. It gets faster and faster until it becomes one long continous beep. As if to tell me..."Dude...stop already!"

    Thank you reverse sensor! You are so smart and amazing. You just know things!

    Still on the matter of cars, why is it that whenever our car remote-alarm-lock-unlock thing doesn't work, we shake it and smack it? Poor contact points? Weak battery? What part of that action fixes it? And more importantly, WHY does it actually work?

    1 comment:

    Eng said...

    hahahaha agree. although the new Saga's sensor isn't very sensitive.