Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 21, 2008

    KNOW YOUR MUSICIAN


    For this edition of KNOW YOUR MUSICIAN, I would like to introduce Kelly. He plays bass guitar. He is very good and has played for a lot of famous singers. This man has more funk in his little finger than most people have in their entire body.

    I've been working with Kelly for over two years now and he has done many sessions with me. I almost have him in all my productions now even if I have a keyboard bass line going. I just have two bass parts. You know that age-old question...what's better than one bass line? TWO BASS LINES.

    So God bless Kelly and bananas!

    1 comment:

    Eng said...

    Thanks for the info, Audi. i've always made it a practice to read the linear notes on a cd. have seen Kelly's name appearing many times. thought it was a lady! LOL and why not, right?