Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 17, 2008

    Frankly, I do not mind critics. After all, I am sometimes a part-time critic myself and some criticisms (or comments) have been constructive. But if you are going to criticize, at least have the balls to leave your name. And say something that I can work with.

    Anyway, in response to the writer's block question, I want to first say, stay off drugs. There are other ways to get the inspiration back. That's another blog entry in itself which I will work on. Promise.

    By the way, this is my first blog entry on my iPhone. Wheeeeeeeeeeee.......

    1 comment:

    Popfreak said...

    Yeah, if one is to criticize, should only criticize constructively. there must be a basis for what one says. I don't think the songs are alike if you listen (appreciate) them properly. "Hello" has an 80s feel to it...synthesizer and all. "Relakan"..a ballad that you know that Audi went out of his comfort zone to come up with it. Anyway, to keep it "Audi-made & stamped", of cos he has to keep a common trait in all the songs. This is called consistency la.
    Audi, continue your good work in shaking up the industry!