Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 05, 2008

    You see that song on the playlist above? "Pada Cintanya"....or "Cinta Padanya". I can't remember what the actual real title of the song is. It's Siti's new song for the second season of Spa-Q. Words by Rina Khan.

    All I want to say is that my work here is done. I got Siti Nurhaliza to record a house track! Who would have thought....

    Let me stress that this is NOT a remix.

    I do want to say a very big thank you to Redza Fahmy and Siti Nurhaliza for giving me all that space and taking chances/risks in letting me do whatever I wanted. (If this flops, you still have your traditional album to fall back on. :) Thank you!

    Unless if it's M. Nasir calling, put a fork in me. I am done.

    Audi Mok has left the building.

    No comments: