Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 23, 2009

    Gum update!

    There is a high probability that the loose piece of gum hanging off the side of my teeth may now be dead. I am not absolutely sure. Should I just let it be OR should I yank it off and get rid of it? If I am wrong about it being dead, it could be a whole new level of pain for me to experience. (And no, I am not going to chew and swallow it. Although why not right? After all, it's still me. Or would it then make me a cannibal?)

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    dont eat your own gums.. you might get cancer

    dJ phuturecybersonique said...

    any chance of that gum ending up in that gum pile then?

    Anonymous said...

    This is unrelated, but can you please write more songs in 5/4 time signatures? Ke Awangan and Inilah Masanya is brilliant. Thanks!

    Anonymous said...

    This is unrelated, but can you please write more songs in 5/4 time signatures? Ke Awangan and Inilah Masanya ARE brilliant. Thanks!

    Anonymous said...

    Audi u r really cute!
    -cc-

    Anonymous said...

    congrats on ur engagement with niki..