Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 22, 2009

    I am rather fond of my teeth. But the other day, I think I may have over-flossed and I broke some gum at the back teeth. I may have wedged the floss a little to hard and it started bleeding. Using my tongue, I could feel some loose gum skin hanging off on the side. This was fun for my tongue to play with until it started bleeding. You know, that taste of blood... It makes me crave for carbs.

    Anyway, I figured that loose hanging gum would just go away but as it has turned out, it has melded and filled in to space between my last two teeth. I can't tell for sure but I think I have gum covering my back tooth now. I can't feel the separation between the last two teeth.

    Feel free to ask if you see me, and depending on how I feel and what I ate on that day, I just might give you a peek. Maybe even let you touch it.

    Just thought you'd like to know.

    1 comment: