Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 04, 2009

    I guess this is where I say, "Happy New Year".

    Happy New Year.

    This time around, I did not make any resolutions for the new year except to blog more. Yeah right.

    Actually, I did make a few resolutions with the perpetual "lose weight" and "be better looking" being two of them. But more importantly, I am going to speak my mind more this year and get more involved. I have come to the point in my life where I am re-evaluating my priorities and I now know...or at least have a better idea, of what is important to me.

    Against popular sentiments, I am so excited for 2009.

    I am so excited for the things I am will be doing with my music production and label, Satu. I look forward to working with my good friends, Farah Asyikin, Maya Karin, and Faizal Tahir on their new albums. I am also highly excited to work with new songwriters, Shazzy, Pam Yuen, Omar K, Zain, and of course, Nur and Ad Samad, and I hope to break our writers out of Malaysia and show that there is more than one way to write slow songs.

    Then there's stuff that's happening very soon that I am excited about. Nikki's album and a new single from Diddy and Nur. Wait till you hear Nikki's album (which is available for pre-orders, by the way) and the duet. I am confident enough to say that it is something that you've never heard before on Malaysian radio. (I am not sure if that's a good thing because whenever I say that, the songs end up being duds.)

    Anyway, I will leave it in the hands of God.

    And finally, if you know me, you'd know I am not one for attention but I gotta tell you this because I am so excited about this. Are you ready? I have my own Wikipedia page (albeit in Malay instead of English). This is more exciting than winning an AIM award or getting to the finals of Juara Lagu. If it were in English, I'd probably cream in my pants. I swear I didn't write the page myself. Someone out there with a lot of time on their hands, actually cared enough to do it. Thank you bored-but-caring guy/gal!

    No comments: