Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 16, 2009

    I thought I'd spend my Sunday watching movies. It's a rarity for me. When I do get a chance to watch a movie, I usually doze off or get restless because I feel it is such a waste of time and that I should be doing something more productive like downloading more movies.

    Anyway, I watched this movie which turned out really good. I won't talk about the movie although it made me think and ponder on what i'd do if I were in a situation where I had to choose between my life or the life of a loved one. Some will say its the ultimate sacrifice. For me, the ulimate sacrifice is throwing out the skin when you eat KFC.

    I hate it when movies make me think.

    Having said that, watch "Seven Pounds". It stars Will Smith. Have no expectations and do not read any reviews.

    No comments: