Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 05, 2009

    Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and I thank God for all the blessings I have received. I still cannot get over the fact that I actually make music for a living. To this day, I still write "I.T. Manager" when the form asks for my occupation. (although I got lazy recently and upgraded myself to just "Manager")

    More importantly, some people actually want to listen to what I do. And the best part of it all, I actually get free gym membership at Celebrity Fitness.

    While I ponder on whether I should go to the gym tomorrow, I want to thank those who have posted kind words of support and encouragement. And I also would like to remind those who haven't bought a copy of Nikki's CD "Hawa", that they can do so by emailing buy@satu.fm for details.

    Bet you didn't see that one coming.

    No comments: