Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 13, 2009

    In another totally unrelated story, I must tell you that I am really enjoying my Acer Aspire netbook even more now that I have WiMax connection all thanks to P1 WiMax. I had a defective modem which gave me connection problems at first but it was replaced today. I had it connected to a few computers at the studio and it worked beautifully. I am now a believer.

    But when I hook it up to the Aspire, that's when I get a little aroused by the combination. I say this in all sincerity because I just met with the P1 people two days ago who got me the Acer Aspire. And not because I am taking a stab at Dell. I have nothing to do with Acer. I am not endorsing their brand.

    It would be my wet dream if the Aspire ran Mac OS X instead of Windows XP.

    No comments: