Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 30, 2009

    I have this test to see whether the song will likely become a hit or not. When it comes to my own music, the more I like the song, the less likely it will become a hit. That's why this new song I did for Siti freaks me out a little. Because I really like it. And I like it because it's borderline weird. I challenge classification besides "free pop".

    And then Siti likes it. And it's the first single. That's just too much pressure for me. Because then she might finally realise I am a fluke and I don't really know what I am doing.

    I need to gnaw on something now.

    1 comment:

    theNabil said...

    "When it comes to my own music, the more I like the song, the less likely it will become a hit."

    haha! yeah, been having the same problem. but all ur songs are awesome! ur songs are my references :D