Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 08, 2009

    I almost feel bad for not blogging.

    Just so you know, it's not that I've been sitting here on my thumb.  I am actually quite in a bit of a stress zone working on two whole albums; one for Faizal Tahir and one for Ning Baizura.  Two very different kinds of albums and two very different singers.  I am insanely grateful that they are both fantastic vocalists!

    Also, I am working on three songs for the Siti Nurhaliza and Krisdayanti duet album.  This one, I am almost afraid because I've never worked with Krisdayanti before and the fact that she is a huge star makes me nervous to the point that I want to pee in my pants.

    All in all, I am excited and amazed that I get to do this.  Praise God!  Alhamdullilah.  Hallelujah.

    3 comments:

    El Moe de la Rocha said...

    u might getting this everytime dude, but seriously, ure one of the greatest mainstream composer ever man.

    salute!

    flash question, who played the bass in "Sampai Syurga" song?

    El Moe de la Rocha said...

    and yes, i really do like "Bencinta", the song with a bit of One Republic-ish feel. :)

    That's a magic right there.

    Azeril Zolle said...

    Bencinta is superb! Great job!