Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 23, 2010

    I did something today that I have not done in a long long time.  I actually listened to an entire album without stopping. And I didn't want to stop.  There are songs that takes effort to listen.  You just want something to happen or want it to end quickly.  But not Jay-Z's "Blueprint III".  This is why I believe albums still work and can still sell.  (The CD format is another matter altogether.)  And this album also made me realise two other things:  1.  How bad and pathetically funny the quality of beats and lyrics of Malaysian rap and hip hop is; and 2. why such an unattractive man can get Beyonce.

    Aaawwww.

    Look!  No DJ scratches!

    1 comment:

    ryeli said...

    u're funny audi! too bad u don't blog as often as u used to. i know, u're bz composing. :)

    happy new year to you!